Don’t Miss Out
Rent A System For $9.95/mo.
- Water Softeners
- Reverse Osmosis Filters
- Whole House Water Filters
What’s In Your Water?
Get a FREE Water Test!
- No mailing — fast results!
- Test any tap in your home
- NEW flexible sample pickup options
- No third-party installation. No big box retailers. Full-Service high-quality water
- Customized to fit YOUR water needs. Your neighbor’s home, your parents’ home across town — their home water situation may be very different from yours. Culligan works for your tap, your family, your home
- Security: Limited 20 year warranty, No shipping damage worries, no restocking fees!
Why Do West Central Missouri
Homeowners LOVE Us?
I decided to give Culligan a call. So glad I did. Their sales rep gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision, rent, buy, etc. He didn’t try to up-sale me on anything.
We were very pleased with the entire experience. Sales and installation were held politely and efficiently. We have always been please with Culligan service. Thank you!
A great company. The communication is on point and prompt. Everything has been so smooth. They send reminders (really helps me) and they do what they say. My favorite water delivery company.
Commercial & Industrial
Are You Losing Operational Costs Because Of Poor Water Quality or Treatment Equipment?
Culligan West Central Missouri C&I has boots on the ground everywhere for local service. We provide quick service – from install to maintenance, reducing downtime and ensuring efficiency.
- Industrial Softening
- Large Scale Filtration/RO
The Best Water Softeners and Water Filters in West Central Missouri.
With this combination of water resources, West Central Missouri water quality often faces our share of water filtration and treatment issues:
Surface water, like rivers and snow melt, absorb contaminants that can be harmful for consumption as well as annoying around the home. Most of these contaminants include naturally occurring bio materials and minerals. This means water quality can worsen seasonally when warming temperatures contribute to algal blooms, or heighten water sensitivity to microorganism growth.
Ground water presents its own treatment challenges and filtration issues, so West Central Missouri residents with primarily ground water service may see different water problems than those using water from West Central Missouri’s surface water sources. Most often, these manifest as hard water problems which cause buildup on faucets and fixtures, and can be hard on appliances and plumbing.